Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Apply for a Trust Deed

Beat My Debt is able to advise you on whether or not a Trust Deed is right for you. However we do not currently offer a service to help you implement this debt solution.

If you decide that you want to apply for a Trust Deed you will need to speak to an Insolvency Practitioner (IP) in Scotland. We will offer you suggestions about how to find an appropriate IP but we are currently unable to give you a specific recommendation.

Government advice about Debt Solutions in Scotland

As well as the information found on this website the Accountant in Bankruptcy (the Scottish Government’s Insolvency Service) has also produced two guides to personal debt solutions which you may also find useful: Debtor’s Guide and Debt and the Consequences.

The Money Advice Service (MAS) are an independent service set up by the Government to provide people with free advice about all aspects of personal finances. For help from MAS if you are struggling with debt please follow this link: MAS – Help if you are struggling with debt.

It is also recommended that you read this one page document produced by MAS entitled “Dealing with debt – 5 things you should know”.

Arrange a call with a Trust Deed Expert

    Want help to start a Trust Deed?

    Privacy Policy
    Your information will be held in strictest confidence and used to contact you by our internal team only. We will never share your details with any third party without your permission.